For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
*Madworld Discussion Thread* Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
*Madworld Discussion Thread* Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
*Madworld Discussion Thread* Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
*Madworld Discussion Thread* Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
*Madworld Discussion Thread* Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
*Madworld Discussion Thread* Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
*Madworld Discussion Thread* Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
*Madworld Discussion Thread* Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
*Madworld Discussion Thread* Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

*Madworld Discussion Thread*

Go down 
+2
Ki-No-Ko
AspiR
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AspiR

Number of posts : 23

*Madworld Discussion Thread* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Madworld Discussion Thread*   *Madworld Discussion Thread* Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:09 am

Looks like a wii game I might actually enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Ki-No-Ko

Ki-No-Ko

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: *Madworld Discussion Thread*   *Madworld Discussion Thread* Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 10:09 pm

^ Agreed.

The art style is one to admire, however, I think the story line may fall a little flat. I guess it seems a little 'vague'. I don't own a wii, but I may get one soon. If I do, this will most likely be the first game I will play.
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: *Madworld Discussion Thread*   *Madworld Discussion Thread* Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:44 am

Here's another one of the newest videos from comic-con 2009. As always, it's extremely violent, but awesome. Cool

Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
headbanger201

headbanger201

Number of posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: *Madworld Discussion Thread*   *Madworld Discussion Thread* Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:00 am

omg dude i love this game its so sic im surprised tho i havent seen a game this gorey since mk first came out and the media hasnt said anything about it
Back to top Go down
http://metal-oath-radio.forum-motion.net/index.htm

PostSubject: Re: *Madworld Discussion Thread*   *Madworld Discussion Thread* Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:11 am

Yes, it's a good game. I just finished the other day, and the whole way through the game I wondered if it was really worth the 50 dollars I payed for it. From the last two missions I decided, YES, it was certainly worth it. They absolutely blew me away. Not everyone may think the same thing, but I loved them.

As for the rest of the game, other than the level structure, it was pretty excellent. The music was great, the combat was flexible, the controls were dead on, and the boss fights were just awesome.

Highly recommended.
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: *Madworld Discussion Thread*   *Madworld Discussion Thread* Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:30 am

Well, I've enjoyed it so far...especially with the boss fights, environmental kills, and the commentators. The level design has been a bit iffy, and the levels are a tad short, but it really has been a blast to play through.

I'm pretty close to being done...I just fought the Frankenstein boss and it doesn't look like there's much more to go.
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

PostSubject: Re: *Madworld Discussion Thread*   *Madworld Discussion Thread* Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:59 pm

and im not far behind you. i got to say the commentary is very funny. Greg Proops (one of the guys that is doing the commentary) i remember him for the tv show whose line is it anyway was very funny and is still very funny in this game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: *Madworld Discussion Thread*   *Madworld Discussion Thread* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 1:57 am

yeah, him and John Dimaggio(who played Bender in Futurama) are a great commentary team...their jokes are so crude, but damn, I know I died a few times because I busted out laughing!

But yeah, I beat the game on Saturday...and I have to say, the ending was pretty great. I thought the last battle was epic(though it was too easy), and the ending left PLENTY of room for a sequel(or prequel!). Overall it was a great experience...the last few levels definitely made it for me.
Back to top Go down
TrueDestroyer

TrueDestroyer

Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: *Madworld Discussion Thread*   *Madworld Discussion Thread* Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:40 pm

This is one of the more original titles in gaming that I've seen in recent memory. It's very reminiscent of old arcade side scrolling games, done right in a 3D arena. I mean, think back to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in the arcades and then think about this game. The fun and the playability are of the same kind. The ultra violence is done very well, and they kept coming up with original ways to maim people throughout. The boss fights were great, and the whole thing was just very well put together. Excellent job from Sega and PlatinumGames here, though I wasn't expecting anything less.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingaddicts.org
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

PostSubject: Re: *Madworld Discussion Thread*   *Madworld Discussion Thread* Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:22 pm

well i finished and it was great i liked the final boss and i was supprised that the final boss was the black baron but o well i wounder how many times that he died or somewhat died from the blood bath challenges and the final kill still funny as hell and a very good game if there is a sequel i will pre order it!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: *Madworld Discussion Thread*   *Madworld Discussion Thread* Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:09 pm

Nice way to spoil the game for everyone who hasn't beaten it geek (good thing I already have)! But yeah, I thought it was a pretty amazing final battle, as the Black Barron was an amazing character...I just wish it was a tad bit harder. Either way, they've totally opened this up for a sequel...I want to know what's going on with Agent XIII, after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Madworld Discussion Thread*   *Madworld Discussion Thread* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Madworld Discussion Thread*
Page 1 of 1