For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)

Go down 
+7
samco
BrightScales
StarRoadWarrior
Forsaken Lament 44
waaar81
firegremlin
SmashedBrother
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Which are your top three favorites? (Multiple Choice!!!)
Legend of Zelda (the original)
What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
Link's Adventure (The only side-scrolling LoZ)
What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
A Link to the Past (The first to use a real story)
What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 7 ]
Ocarina of Time (should I just put "Cory" here?)
What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 2 Vote_lcap24%What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 24% [ 15 ]
Majora's Mask
What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 10 ]
Oracle of Seasons
What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Oracle of Ages
What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Twilight Princess
What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 14 ]
Wind Waker
What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 63

Back

AuthorMessage
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 2:09 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
Well you bring up some good points Smashed. But I still maintain this list:

1.Ocarina of Time
2.Wind Waker
3.Majora's Mask
4.Twilight Princess

Why? I think ultimately because I was expecting so much more from Twilight Princess. Am I saying it's a bad game? no, not at all. The graphics were indeed good, and the storyline was original with Midna and such. HOWEVER, i still feel it lacked the charm the other games possessed. It almost felt forced to me, lik they were simply trying to appease the OOT crowd after a perceived loss with Wind Waker.

True, many people complained about WW's art style, even i had my doubts. But after playing it, I found it to be a refreshingly new start...I couldn't compare it to OOT in the same way, because it simply wasn't like OOT.

TP on the other hand TRIED to be OOT, it brought back all these little hints from the last game, and even had a storyline that was relatively similar. But for me, trying to be another game means i will criticize it more harshly. As i said, TP lacked the charm and character OOT had....every little aspect of OOT was memorable...right down to the average townsperson to the hidden holes across the world. And OOT had a real sense of adventure...there were hidden things everywhere, and you never knew what to expect..i just never felt that in TP.

And speaking of easy, TP was BY FAR the easiest Zelda game made. I never came close to dying, in fact, i wished I would die just for a bit of a challenge. Alas, it didn't happen. It might have been longer than WW, which was a plus, but I want quality over quantity...and even if some aspects of TP were cool, and there were some, like the Temple of Time and the massive, open world, it was ultimately the ending of the game which was the final nail in the coffin for me. Ganondorf was absent for most of the game, then all of a sudden you're fighting him, and when you win, he just collapses and it's over with. Link rides off, end of story.

Of course, I'll get some massive counter arguments, but I think some of the points i've made are indisputable if anyone has played these games in full.

i dont know if i will get my point across but i will try

something that i found out was one of the main producers for TP was the SAME that produced OoT (sorry fire) so in a way he was trying to make an "updated" version of it. i will admit that one game is better than the other in some ways for example the number of temples or weapons. as far as an counter-argument there are TONS of things to argue about ( music, graphs, etc....) TP had better boss fights (even if they were easy) Bosses, although easy, were more enjoyable. OoT's were easy...but not as enjoyable. I like that detail about it. I enjoy beating the crap out of every boss even if they are easy. And the easiest of the bunch can be finished off with an oh-so-satisfying Ending Blow. And the number of times OoT has been named "Best game ever" is getting old now. this is true with the re-makes the score for it keeps getting lower and lower. on the other had TP COULD NOT have been made without OoT. Now these are my opinions so don't shoot me. No
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 2:44 pm

not to walk away for the best zelda game (TP Laughing) in my boredom i was just doing some nerdy nintendo homework and found some interesting facts about the NEW zelda game. facts like the new one will have

quote By: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The Next Zelda: What We Know About Production

What we learn from this video:

–Confirmation from Miyamoto-sama that New Zelda is in development in a post E3 interview
–This “Zelda team” is made of younger developers, it is explained that new faces will possibly bring new ideas to the series
–All that have experience with the Zeldaverse will be working alongside the new faces
–New Zelda is NOT a sequel to Twilight Princess
–The basics of the game is the same, the question is: Is Ganondorf involved?
–New Zelda will have a better soundtrack

Video #2: General Information (released August Cool

The Next Zelda: General Information

What we learn:

–New Zelda has been in development since mid-2007, which means that as of this video’s release, it has been in development for about a year
–Overworld, Link, dungeons, enemies and the like have been made and are in beta as of this video’s release
–Trailers have low chance of appearing at this time (likely E3 2009)

Video #3: Clues From the Nintendo Team (released August 15)

Clues From Team Nintendo

What we learn:

–Wii team and DS team are intermingling
–Does the Phantom Hourglass team being on board mean Toon Link will return? No
–Will New Zelda be in first person? No, but the idea isn’t impossible
–New Zelda may have groundbreaking new ideas

Video #4: More Clues (released August 19)

More Clues

What we learn:

–Production likely began 3 days after Twlight Princess’ Europe release
–New Zelda may have more motion control
–Midna may return if the fan support is high enough

Video #5: Even More Clues (released August 29)

Even More Clues

What we learn:

–It is possible that New Zelda could go casual
–We now know production started in mid 2006. Assuming successful franchise games take 3 years to make, New Zelda could come sometime in 2009, maybe 2010 if delays and things are accounted for

Video #6: General News (released September 12)

General News

What we learn:

–Rumored game called “Axis of Shadow” is fake
–New Zelda will have its own engine, could use the Wii’s full power
–The rumor of another character and a “modern” Hyrule is addressed, those ideas were concept artwork and were eventually abandoned.
–There is a version of Twilight Princess in first person, this was just a test of a scrapped idea
–New Zelda could have scratched scenes from Twilight Princess trailer

Video #7: New Clues (released October 1)

New Clues

What we learn:

–Zelda herself might play a larger role, or get her own game like Peach did
–New Zelda could be based entirely on motion control, and possibly have one-on-one fighting
–Wii Motion Plus could be used
–New Zelda will appeal to both the casual and hardcore crowds
–Aonuma-sama will be part of the team, will be exclusively made by Nintendo
–Possibly two Zelda games in the making

And finally (for now), Video #8: The Most Recent News (released December 3)

The Most Recent News

What we learn here:

–New Zelda is based on existing IP
–Possible release date now appears to be 2010/2011
–New Zelda could be at 2009 E3
–No voice for Link
–1 on 1 fighting could be a cool extra, or only for a short time a la Ocarina of Time
–New Zelda will have a more story based plot

New Zelda could even pass Ocarina of Time as the best Zelda.
( i hope so Very Happy )

With all this information, you can see that the next Zelda game is shaping up to be something big…We’ll wait and see just what the team at Nintendo has in store for our favorite Hylian hero.

Until next time, happy gaming,
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:41 pm

I like tha part where it says out 2010/2011. what it really means it that it'll come out in 2012 for japan and america and then 2015 for europe and australia Mad
also, I don't like it when it says it might be casual and then goes on to say it with appeal to hardcore and casual gamers. no game has done that except brawlso what's up with that? once again, link becomes a mute >_> and it had better not be in first-person! I detest that view Evil or Very Mad
~firegrmelin~
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:14 pm

oh whatever people! it's the best and you all know it! TP couldn't have even existed if it wasn't for Ocarina before it! It was that legendary game that made Zelda the amazing franchise it is! Seriously, OOT changed Zelda, and games, forever...
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:52 pm

A Link to the Past is the one that made the Zelda franchise so popular and you know it. They even had cartoons lol
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:54 pm

lol I know about the horrible cartoons...actually, they made a few bizarre Zelda games that were almost all cartoons, with horrible voice acting...I can't remember the name of that game...but i think it was on Dreamcast, or something weird like that...
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:31 pm

no your talking about the Phillips CDi

Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:50 pm

oh my gosh yes! That's it! Gosh, how awful! lol
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:25 pm

I like them all....thus I voted for them all! Razz
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 3:41 pm

you forgot phantom hourglass for the DS - I'm playing it right now!
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:54 pm

firegremlin wrote:
Is that a good game? You should do a review!
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:59 pm

pugsly1000 wrote:
firegremlin wrote:

It's pretty good, but I found the stylus only control a little irritating. Still, it's pretty fun, even if the puzzles are a little too easy IMO Evil or Very Mad .

Oh, it also has a TON of mini-games and sidequests. It's worth picking up.

I'd rate about 8.4.
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:15 pm

SmashedBrother wrote:
pugsly1000 wrote:
firegremlin wrote:

It's pretty good, but I found the stylus only control a little irritating. Still, it's pretty fun, even if the puzzles are a little too easy IMO Evil or Very Mad .

I'd rate about 8.4.
I was thinking of buying it... I'll have to think about it
Back to top Go down
samco

samco

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: OG.......   What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:48 pm

Dang I must be old.....Legend of Zelda (original) is best.....it started the series........gez guys........you have to be with me on this bounce
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:06 pm

samco wrote:
Dang I must be old.....Legend of Zelda (original) is best.....it started the series........gez guys........you have to be with me on this bounce
\

lol samco, don't feel old (you are, but don't feel it, lol)

Well, for me anyway, it was A Link to the Past that started the series (and games in general) for me. I've always loved that game, which is probably why I enjoyed Ocarina and Twilight so much, since they're very similiar.....Man, now I'm feeling old!
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:30 pm

Ive played them all and loved everyone
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:11 am

pugsly1000 wrote:
firegremlin wrote:
I'm only about 1/4 of the way through yet so I'll finish it first then think about doing a review.
smashed - I think the stylus only control works great especially the boomerang
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 2:42 pm

SmashedBrother wrote:
pugsly1000 wrote:
firegremlin wrote:

I'd rate about 8.4.

your not going to believe this but i agree with everything you said smash affraid

i can not stand controlling link with the stylus HOWEVER controlling the weapons like the boomerang and bombs are good it just not seem to work for me to control link that way

there are a few problems that i do have with the game like sailing takes FOREVER!!!! and you can not skip it. i also hate going back to the start over and over again to find where to go next it just seemed like a plan just to make the game longer. but other than that it is a really good game and i say pick it up and try it out
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:01 pm

firegremlin wrote:
pugsly1000 wrote:
firegremlin wrote:
I'm only about 1/4 of the way through yet so I'll finish it first then think about doing a review.
smashed - I think the stylus only control works great especially the boomerang

Yeah Fire, I agree (the obligatory affraid Wink ) As far as the boomerang and other items go, the stylus control is great. The problem was that the developers seem to have gotten carried away with it. I keep trying to tell Link to go one way, and he walks into the building Mad .....the same one he's been going in and out of for nearly half an hour Rolling Eyes ....and then there's the fights.....I tell him to attack the monster.....and he trys ramming him (it's not very effective, but he doesn't seem to have figured that out yet).....I tell him to run....so he attacks the phantom Rolling Eyes .....and then there are the fish guys with shields where you (minor spoiler if you haven't reached this yet) have to throw the boomerang around them....while they're shooting fireballs and slashing at you.....

The moral of this story is - like the wiimote (who thought that one up again? Rolling Eyes ) the stylus is great....in small amounts.....
Back to top Go down
Everlong

Everlong

Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:31 am

In no particular order...

Majora's Mask - There's simply something beautiful about this game that I really can't describe...it just holds this magical quality for me that I can't put my finger on, exactly. I actually care for this more than Ocarina of Time, for some reason. The characters, the time limit, it actually being somewhat challenging for a 3D Zelda, the masks...I loved it all. To me, this was the pinnacle of the 3D games. No Zelda game has topped it since in my book.

Twilight Princess - I'm not sure why I like this game so much: the dungeons are too easy, for sure, but...well, Midna and Zant stole the show for me. Midna's attitude and eventual comeuppance into a nice character made me a fan of hers, sure enough, once I saw her in game. Zant's an utter loon who seems all tough at first, but really isn't all he's cracked up to be. And I...loved it. Plus, the Twili are awesome and Ganondorf looks like a badass here.

Ocarina of Time - Ah, Ocarina of Time. I actually didn't appreciate this one all that much until I started replaying recently. This has a timeless quality to it I don't think will ever really be matched. Ganondorf's a great villain and the supporting cast isn't too shabby either. I'm also a pretty big fan of the Gerudo, so there's them too. Razz
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:39 am

hmmm the Majora's Mask point is really very interesting. While I enjoyed Ocarina of Time a bit more, I see what you're getting at with your notion of a "magic" feeling within the game. I felt there was a strong emotional quality to the game...each character, from the humble townspeople to the fairies who helped you had a real personality behind them. They weren't merely people who stood still and said the same line over and over again...they were people you saw live their lives over and over again...and who's lives you had a profound impact upon. Certain characters, especially the engaged couple you help, as well as the woman in the hotel...were memorable and always enjoyable to help.

I also thought the game was really very difficult. Perhaps the hardest of all of the 3D Zeldas...and that really was a plus. I just wish it was slightly longer...I felt slightly ripped off with only 4 temples(even if they were all amazing).
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:43 pm

Ah man I cant beieve I started playing A Link to the Past again this week. Its been a long time since I didnt play it I guess I will have to finish it again, but its still fun as hell even if its not 3d
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:20 pm

While I enjoyed the older, 2D games at the time, I find that once I've gotten into the 3D games, it's hard for me to go backwards...it's not only true for Zelda, i have the same problem for Final Fantasy for example, but I think the greatness of the recent Zelda's gameplay makes it all the more difficult to go back to something so archaic.
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:42 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
hmmm the Majora's Mask point is really very interesting. While I enjoyed Ocarina of Time a bit more, I see what you're getting at with your notion of a "magic" feeling within the game. I felt there was a strong emotional quality to the game...each character, from the humble townspeople to the fairies who helped you had a real personality behind them. They weren't merely people who stood still and said the same line over and over again...they were people you saw live their lives over and over again...and who's lives you had a profound impact upon. Certain characters, especially the engaged couple you help, as well as the woman in the hotel...were memorable and always enjoyable to help.

I also thought the game was really very difficult. Perhaps the hardest of all of the 3D Zeldas...and that really was a plus. I just wish it was slightly longer...I felt slightly ripped off with only 4 temples(even if they were all amazing).

You said it pal!

As for the four dungeons, you notice how there's always something you have to do before you can enter the dungeon. While I wish they had more dungeons too, it was more interesting trying to find a way to get the dungeon than once you get inside. (Like the pirates fortress)
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:45 pm

Actually, after replaying OoT time awhile back, I'd have to say it's neck and neck with Twilight Princess......I forgot how brilliant the game was..........I still like TP as much as before, but OoT isn't as far behind as I thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next