For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)

Go down 
+7
samco
BrightScales
StarRoadWarrior
Forsaken Lament 44
waaar81
firegremlin
SmashedBrother
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Which are your top three favorites? (Multiple Choice!!!)
Legend of Zelda (the original)
What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 3 Vote_lcap3%What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
Link's Adventure (The only side-scrolling LoZ)
What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 3 Vote_lcap3%What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
A Link to the Past (The first to use a real story)
What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 3 Vote_lcap11%What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 7 ]
Ocarina of Time (should I just put "Cory" here?)
What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 3 Vote_lcap24%What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 24% [ 15 ]
Majora's Mask
What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 3 Vote_lcap16%What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 10 ]
Oracle of Seasons
What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 3 Vote_lcap2%What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Oracle of Ages
What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 3 Vote_lcap2%What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Twilight Princess
What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 3 Vote_lcap22%What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 14 ]
Wind Waker
What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 3 Vote_lcap17%What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 63

Back

AuthorMessage
Guest 2

What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:38 pm

Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past
Twilight Princess
Ocarina of Time
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:47 pm

My god, I forgot how much it drives me crazy when people claim TP is better than OoT. OoT is still the greatest game of all time, let alone the greatest Zelda of all time. I'm sorry, but TP doesn't even hold a candle to it...I played it once, and that was enough.
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
Everlong

Everlong

Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:44 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
My god, I forgot how much it drives me crazy when people claim TP is better than OoT. OoT is still the greatest game of all time, let alone the greatest Zelda of all time. I'm sorry, but TP doesn't even hold a candle to it...I played it once, and that was enough.
Mm, I would actually be willing to argue against that, myself. While Ocarina of Time was my first Zelda game, and even if I have grown a bigger appreciation for it as of late, I would still argue that its ultimately not aged very well in the face of the newer games. I don't want to turn this into a flame war, so I'll keep my thoughts to myself on that. Needless to say, I'm at the opposite end of the spectrum: TP took what OoT had, and improved upon it.
Back to top Go down
Guest 23

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:26 pm

I think Skyward sword will be at the top of my list. I have a great feeling about this game. Wink
Back to top Go down
emerald338

emerald338

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:31 am

My top 3 are .....
#1 Twilight Princess/Ocarina Of Time/Majora's mask
#2 Wind Waker/Minish Cap
#3 Oracle of Ages...

Sorry I couldent decide they're all so good...well i dident like Oracle that muc but those really are the only ones I'v Played......
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:46 pm

Well, I suppose I deserve that negative reputation for my last post...I wasn't being very respectful in my disdain for Twilight Princess, and I apologize to all of its fans.

@Everlong-
I'm going to respectfully disagree with you here, my friend. It may be due to the fact that I am a shameless OoT fanboy, but I find OoT fresh regardless of how many times I play the game. In my experience, I find every aspect of the game, from its ominous opening to its rich characters, timeless. There is something about OoT that I feel simply can't be replicated, no matter how many sequels come out. TP, in my opinion, proves this. In nearly every way, TP is the spiritual successor to OoT. The art direction, gameplay style, and story are similar. If OoT was remade, it would look like TP. Despite this fact, the difference between TP and OoT lies with the heart of the game. When I played OoT, I felt an emotional connection to Hyrule and to its characters, both big and small. I still feel that connection today.

In many respects I find OoT to be very much like a classic film-it looks old and doesn't benefit from the nuances that new films can boast, but it has a charm and sophistication about it which simply puts it head and shoulders above its competition, even if that competition is brand new. It may not be as pretty to look at, and its qualities may not be nearly as refined, but I believe that with if gamers rub away the dust, they will find the game every bit as breathtaking as the day it was first released. This may be merely the opinion of a gamer whose childhood memories are very much intertwined with this fantastic game, but I feel I'm not alone in this opinion, and I feel that is why no Zelda game has captivated so many in such a profound manner since Ocarina of Time.

Last edited by ForsakenLament 04 on Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:46 pm

I guess the above post explains what we're looking at differently here. Just
to avoid misunderstandings, I'm not trying to argue with you, just express my own opinion.

I have to admit that I'm puzzled how anyone could think that TP was the successor to OoT. (except maybe for popularity) I've always seen OoT as a brilliant remake of A Link to the Past's gameplay, while TP fleshes out the story equally well - think about it. Most of the items were similar, many old puzzles returned......it was basically the new & improved ALttP in so many ways. (No surprise. Nintendo needed to keep the basic feel of LoZ intact despite the switch to 3-D)

This isn't to say that OoT is a clone. The dungeons were much better thought out (which is saying a lot!) as well having their own unique factors, like jumping from the top of the Deku Tree on a web to break through. The sidequests & mini-games were almost entirely new and impressive. However, OoT didn't take the story up to the same degree that it improved the gameplay. It was fun and certainly an improvment, but it wasn't the driving force behind the game, at least for me.

On the other hand, Twilight Princess takes up the mantle of fleshing out the story of A Link to the Past (Aganhim was a wizard corrupted by Ganon....remind you of anyone in more recent history?.....Zant Wink ) and while everyone has their own opinion, I feel it accomplished that the same way OoT perfected the gameplay.

To me, the two most important parts of an LoZ game are the story & the gameplay....graphics are nice, but heck, I still love the 16-bit games from back when the SNES wasn't history. Both OoT & TP are excellent at one and decent in the other.

To change the topic slightly, my idea of the perfect LoZ is to take a basic "gimmick" as cool as Majora's Mask cycle between 3 days, music as good as WindWaker's, graphics & story as good as (or even better than) Twilight Princess, a world as fun to explore as OoT & Windwaker, dungeons as challenging and inventive as WW's, with a difficulty to match the original game and an optional "hard mode" that would ramp things up to the level of its insane brother, Link's Adventure drunken

Any thoughts?

P.S. Post 1800!!!

(Big deal)

Last edited by SmashedBrother on Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
frozentreasure

frozentreasure

Number of posts : 294

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:20 pm

First of all, I'm seeing a 1799 on your post count. Heheheh.

I choose to not have a favourite Zelda game; even if I can select up to three. If you want my answer, have a listen to the Digital Cowboys podcast episode, "Legends of Zelda".

I did a segment in there, but I disagree with it on reflection. Towards the end, Daniel Floyd, who pitch-shifts his voice to be higher than normal (you'll know it's him when you hear it) does his segment. More or less, I agree with him wholeheartedly.

LINK: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://frozentreasure.com
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:27 pm

Post 1800!!! (The real one Wink )

Actually, that was just my strategy to get you (& maybe Fire) to post here Wink

In all seriousness, it really was post 1800 for about 5 minutes. Then I deleted an old post of mine and forgot to edit Embarassed

Unfortunately all I have to say is that I can't use the link for some reason scratch ......though that may just be the fact that this lousy computer has been on the whole week. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
koopa_under_fire

koopa_under_fire

Number of posts : 352

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:07 pm

Psh, Zelda... Smile
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:17 pm

In regards to your rather old post Smashed, I'm actually surprised you found OoT's story lacking in comparison with TP's. Perhaps it's because I really can't remember A Link to the Past, but I found the story in OoT in a completely different league than TP's. I was actually disappointed with TP's story...it just didn't captivate me, I didn't care about Zant and some of the other characters, although I did like Midna.

I think what it comes down to is the lense through which we view these games. I view OoT as my true introduction to Zelda (I played earlier games as a little kid, never beat them), so naturally the story resonated with me more. While you view Zelda differently based upon comparisons you've made with older Zeldas. Now the fact that our opinion is "tainted" by the lense through which a game doesn't completely negate our opinion towards the quality of the game, but it is a factor. I still find OoT to be the very vest game of all time, although I will admit that part of that reasoning lies with the circumstances of my experience with it.
Back to top Go down
frozentreasure

frozentreasure

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:41 pm

I cover this in my gameplay of Twilight Princess (eventually) but I rate TP significantly lower because it's trying to be Ocarina of Time so hard it's frankly almost embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:05 am

I second that. And sadly, I think that's part of the reason it failed to resonate with me...it couldn't live up to OoT....those shoes are just too big to fill. I loved Wind Waker BECAUSE it was so different, and because I thought the story had more of an emotional impact.
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 12:10 am

@Roy - The one thing I'd like to ask is how is Twilight Princess so laughably imitating Ocarina of Time? While you could easily point out the many similarities between the two, I would like to mention that there hasn't been a truly unique LoZ game since ALttP, not even Windwaker.

They all have their own unqiue gimmicks, and personally I think they pull them off quite well considering. LoZ is probably my favorite series out there, but the "defining" game is a bit older than OoT.

Forsaken Lament 44 wrote:

to your rather old post Smashed, I'm actually surprised you found OoT's story lacking in comparison with TP's. Perhaps it's because I really can't remember A Link to the Past, but I found the story in OoT in a completely different league than TP's. I was actually disappointed with TP's story...it just didn't captivate me, I didn't care about Zant and some of the other characters, although I did like Midna.

I think what it comes down to is the lense through which we view these games. I view OoT as my true introduction to Zelda (I played earlier games as a little kid, never beat them), so naturally the story resonated with me more. While you view Zelda differently based upon comparisons you've made with older Zeldas. Now the fact that our opinion is "tainted" by the lense through which a game doesn't completely negate our opinion towards the quality of the game, but it is a factor. I still find OoT to be the very vest game of all time, although I will admit that part of that reasoning lies with the circumstances of my experience with it.

I understand what you're saying, and you have a good point. To you, Ocarina of Time was not only a great game (and do not misunderstand me here, I consider it one of the best I've ever played) but it was the original...

....I can relate, since I sometimes find myself liking the first game of a type that I play better than any others, even when an objective view says that one has better features than another. I disagree about this specific case, but it's not really a big deal.

Well, I suppose I would agree that the plots of TP and OoT were in different leagues, even if I disagree about the ordering. I didn't think the story of OoT was lacking, so much as it was very.....basic Zelda - much more fleshed out than previous titles, but it had less depth than say Majora's Mask, or my opinion, TP.

All that said, to each their own. It's not like you picked a bad game for a favorite. Wink

Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 8:16 pm

I agree Majora's Mask did have a great story...much more complex in terms of character development and the like...I also felt that the common NPC had more life and complexity than any of the other Zelda games, including OoT.

I found WW and TP lacking in the NPC department.
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:19 am

So, out of curiousity, now that we've all had a chance to play it, and let the hype fade back a little bit, how do you guys think Skyward Sword compared to the rest of the series?
Back to top Go down
frozentreasure

frozentreasure

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:48 am

I thought it was great.
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 8:50 pm

Eh, I posted my thoughts in the other thread as you guys may have seen. Like I said, I don't dislike SS by any means, but having played them all back to back, I found it easier to compare all of them. I noticed that before we were talking about NPC's, and I will say that besides Groose and Impa, SS was really lacking in the NPC area, even worse than pretty much any other Zelda I've played.

Having said that, and having replayed Twilight Princess, I do have a new respect for the game and it's story. I played it directly after Majora's Mask and found myself really appreciating the characters and the story. Did I have an epiphany and realize it's the greatest Zelda in the history of the Universe...well, no...but I won't bash on it any more like I used to. I also now think that Midna is probably the best "sidekick" character of all the games (Fi has got to be the worst!). I think that with my new opinion of TP, I can comfortably place it at-

#1: Ocarina of Time
#2: Wind Waker
#3: Twilight Princess

Yup, it supplants Majora's Mask as #3 for me, which is fitting, though it's not an easy choice, since MM is such a fantastic game...
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 6:26 pm

SmashedBrother wrote:
So, out of curiousity, now that we've all had a chance to play it, and let the hype fade back a little bit, how do you guys think Skyward Sword compared to the rest of the series?

BEST ZELDA OF ALL TIME!!!

haha naaa it was good but not the best. One of the main things that it hyped about was how you would 'beat' a dudgeon but not 100% you would have to come back to it later to fully 100% the place. well this may be true for the first one but unless im wrong you never really visited the others. Yes you visited the area around where it was at but never went back in it (unless im mistaking scratch ). One thing i actually LOVE about the game was the... graphics believe it or not. Yes TP went for 'realism' but i much prefer the bright colors of SS. i know that some complained about the overworld but i liked it because what other game has the major mode of travel and exploration be the air? i like that the story finally gives us a starting point how everything came about. the making of the master sword and the hylian shield. I liked the lead up to the final boss (the endurance run to the bottom). I didn't like the 100 times i faced the black monster (foot name). i understand why it was there to show the urgency to hurry and seal it off for good but enough is enough. going back to graphics i believe that this style was best used to get characters emotions across instead of grunts and sighs like in TP. what i wonder now where will the next story take place? at the end of one of the time lines? before SS? (doubt it) or somewhere in the middle? I'm going to make a bold assumption and say that the next Zelda game will follow a similar art style as SS and Wind Waker HD (oh you read right Wind Waker HD!)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
frozentreasure

frozentreasure

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:13 pm

StarRoadWarrior wrote:
i like that the story finally gives us a starting point how everything came about. the making of the master sword and the hylian shield.

No it doesn't.
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 1:10 am

frozentreasure wrote:
StarRoadWarrior wrote:
i like that the story finally gives us a starting point how everything came about. the making of the master sword and the hylian shield.

No it doesn't.

ok maybe not the shield but defiantly the sword
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3